Its worse than starting. I fell off the wagon and just laid there while it dragged me along. Starting a new job, having to travel early in the morning...'those were just the first steps' in leading me astray.
So here is what I learned.
1. Once you have decided to do something, the world is going to conspire against you (yes I disagree with Paulo completely). Because as long as you feel bad about yourself, weak and like a failure the dark side wins.
2. Things don't just happen. There is an introduction of sorts. Mine was turing my "healthy lifestyle" into a "Diet". What was a slow steady marathon turned into a race that I lost, when my purpose changed.
3. This is about me being healthy. And feeling healthy. NOT looking like a matchstick. I hope I remember that!
4. This is a slow steady marathon. Its going to take a year. So I need to just calm down!
5. Doesn't matter what you eat. Its not going to make the feelings go away.
6. Doesn't matter if you 'slip' a 'slip' is not a fall. Don't turn it into one.
7. It is really this simple: (they should have added takes time)