Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome to the Candy Store

I would like to just say Welcome to all the eye candy that has landed. I am loving the world cup fever going on right now an. But if I never hear the worlds 2010 World Cup South Africa again, I won’t be sad.

My prediction of the winner is really just based on two things. First - sexy players and second - patriotism. Which means, that I think South Africa is going to win, and if they don’t then the team that has the best looking players will.

In South Africa, Lance Davids is my eye Candy…


There has been all this worry from team USA about getting to South Africa safely. To the extent that they landed, trained…and nobody really even knew…or is it that people just don’t care? I don’t know but, even though I don’t want to admit it, they might just be the team that people need to look out for. I mean look at the skipper…

mmm…well let the games begin, the shirts be taken off and thighs be shown off.

Feel it…its here?

Don’t mind if I do ;D

No comments: