But, I’ll do it anyway…Lessons I would give my Kids…umm lets see
1. Know that you live by the grace and will of the Almighty alone. Always be in remembrance of him
2. Always keep your failures close to you. So that you may always stay humbled by them.
3. Enjoy the fruits of your labour. If you win, enjoy it. But don’t live your life by it. But once its over, its over. Put away your trophy, or lock away your medal. No matter what colour it is. And carry on with your life as if you’ve never received it.
4. Do not ever underestimate your friends or enemies, and never turn your back on either of them.
5. Enjoy the Happy moments of your life with everything you have and always be thankful. And when sadness comes as it is sure to, be steady and patient.
6. Love people, but never make them your life. Love yourself, but never think your better than other people.
7. Nothing is what it seems - Know that Good and Evil always exists within people, while some might seem as if they are good, they have evil intentions, and others that do bad things, are actually good people. And it is not for you to judge but to be careful.
8. Always carry tissues and money with you
9. You won’t always get what you want, but you will get what’s best for you
10. Don’t follow trends… set them.
Do Muslim Sportswomen Really Need Nike to Save Them?
17 hours ago