Monday, March 18, 2013

Helllooooo sneaky geeky that can sing & rap

I haven't met a person who watched Pitch Perfect that didn't like it. For the pop culture, bubble gum, high school/college type movies, this is the best I've seen in a long, long time. Killer music, even better dancing and a kick-ass comedian is a recipe for complete success. and in my house that means that the lines will be referenced non-stop. And the dance moves to be committed to memory for future dance sessions.
 
 
This movie even changed my taste in men. I have a huge crush on Donald aka Utkarsh Ambudkar *sigh*. Never did I think that I would like that whole geeky-kinda-cool-lanky-type. When he raps in this final scene...I'm like...okay...yes *hearts and butterflies* sure...no problem *big smile*.
 
 
 
I can't wait to see if they make a MTV awards appearance.
 
Having unique characters, no matter how small part they play in a movie, just takes it to a whole different level. Its one of the things that I think makes a good movie.

2 comments:

Blue Grumpster said...

Well, even though I lean a 100% toward women, I can see why you'd find that geeky-kinda-cool-lanky-type rappin' on stage eye candy and then some. ;) The strange thing is... I own about 700 movies and have seen, what, a couple of thousand but that one I didn't even know existed. But if you say it's one of the best, I trust your word for it. :)

Hope you're doing fine.

Lady T said...

It is definatly worth the watch. Would be interested to know what you thought of it.

As fine as fine can be :)