Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spidey Quotes: Because I can

Ben Parker: All the things that you've been thinking about, Peter... make me sad.
Peter Parker: Can't you understand? I'm in love with Mary Jane.
Ben Parker: You know I understand. But I thought you'd learned the meaning of responsibility.
Peter Parker: [sigh] You don't know how it feels.
Ben Parker: Peter, all the times we've talked of honesty, fairness, justice, out of those times I counted on you to have the courage to take those dreams out into the world.
Peter Parker: I can't live your dreams anymore. I want a life of my own.
Ben Parker: You've been given a gift, Peter. With great power, comes great responsibility.
[pauses and holds out hand]
Ben Parker: Take my hand, son.
Peter Parker: [pause] No, Uncle Ben. I'm just Peter Parker. I'm Spider-Man... no more. No more.
[to himself]
Peter Parker: No more.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0316654/quotes?qt=qt0330769

No comments: