Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Answer me

I don't really do this. But these questions are different. So...consider yourself tagged if you read this.


Do you like feet?

Only clean ones.


Have you ever bitten anybody?

When I was younger yes


Have you ever had a crush on your teacher?

Not really, I thought Mr Schoeman was cute that’s all.


Do you ever go to parties?

Sometimes


Do you have more than 20 friends?

I think so...wait lemme count....one...two...yeah maybe


Do you like mustard?

Only the one and Jimmy’s Killer Fish and chips, other than that not really.


Do you eat dog treats?

No *vomit*


Have you ever eaten an insect?

By mistake yes, once a fly flew into my mouth. It was just bad timing.


Do you like to jump rope?

When I was younger yes. We use to play England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales.


Do you ever shoot fireworks into the water?

No.


Do you ever swim in lakes?

No. Lakes freak me out. Ever since I went to the vaal dam and had the feeling of mud between my toes *yuck*


Do you like to eat raw meat?

Does tuna count. I like tuna.


Have you ever hugged your cat or dog?

When I was younger yes. Now...I don’t have either.


Do you have a fish?

Nope.


Can you do a hand stand?

Nope. Not even in the pool #yeahiknow

No comments: